0 items in cart
SAMPLE CHAPTER PDF
Leading Change Without Losing It: Five Strategies That Can Revolutionize How You Lead Change When Facing Opposition
Leaders try to bring about change. And change almost always elicits opposition. So how do leaders navigate change, and the opposition to it, without giving up their dreams for what could and should be? Carey Nieuwhof examines five strategies that can help church leaders engineer change:
1. Determine who is for (or against) the change and why.
2. Decide where to focus your attention.
3. Develop the questions that will set your course.
4. Learn to attack problems instead of people.
5. Persevere until the critical breakthrough.
Insightful and practical, Leading Change Without Losing It offers hope and encouragement for leaders, no matter where they serve in the church.
Looking to buy Leading Change for your e-reader?
Buy it for KindleBuy the iBookBuy the iBook (Canada)
© 2016 - 2021 Orange. All rights reserved.
Powered by X-Cart
The Legal Stuff
A Little More Info